In Lomsy, we are as concerned about privacy as you are. Here you have all the information related to our services.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this Site. By accessing, viewing, or using any content or materials on this Site, you agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. You agree and understand that the Terms and Conditions have the full legal effect of a signed, written contract between you and us.
LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET WEBSITES SPONSORED OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL AND CONVENIENCE PURPOSES ONLY. WE DO NOT CONTROL THE CONTENT IN ANY LINKED WEBSITE AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
If you visit a link to another website, you do so at your own risk subject to the conditions of use set by that website. We reserve the right to terminate a link to another website at any time. The fact that we provide a link to a website does not necessarily mean we endorse, authorize or sponsor that site, or that we are affiliated with the site’s owners or sponsors.
You may not link to this Site without our express written permission. If you wish to link to this Site, please contact us using the Contact and Notification Information at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
The content on this site, including but not limited to all images, icons, text, videos, music, software, logos, and expressions and ideas, are copyrighted work and are protected by U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. In addition, the content on this Site is protected by patent, copyright and trademark law, privacy and publicity law, and various communication regulations and statutes. You are not allowed to post or transmit to this Site any unlawful, libelous, obscene, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. Any commercial use of this Site beyond the specified license use, or by written authorization from us, is prohibited. You may print a copy of the information contained on this Site only for your own personal use subject to the following: (i) you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server without our prior written permission; (ii) you may not modify the content or make derivative works therefrom; and (iii) you must retain on all copies all copyrights, service marks and other proprietary notices. This right may be revoked at any time.
The service marks, logos, trade names, and trademarks (“Service Marks”) used on this Site are our registered and unregistered Service Marks owned by us except for certain trademarks, service marks, and names (“TP Marks”) used on this Site that are the property of third parties. Other than the uses specified in the previous section, you are not granted any license or right to use any Service Mark or TP Mark without our express written consent. No Service Mark may be used in any way, including, but not limited to, use in hyperlinks, advertising, or publicity, without our express written consent.
Information on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any persons or entities in any jurisdictions or countries where such distribution or use are not authorized or licensed, or where any content of or transaction on this Site is unlawful. Users of this Site do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. None of the products or services referenced on this Site shall constitute a firm offer of credit or a credit agreement or contract.
This Site provides general information about us and the products and services offered by us. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination, restrictions and acceptance by us or the affiliate that issues the product or service. We may discontinue or make changes to the information, products, licenses or services described herein at any time. Any dated information is published as of its publication date only. We do not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. We reserve the right to terminate any or all offerings without prior notice to the user. Furthermore, by offering information, products or services via this Site, no solicitation is made by us to any person to use such information, products or services in jurisdictions where the provision of information, products or services is prohibited by law.
We make the attempt to provide accurate and timely information on this Site, however, there may be inadvertent, factual, typographical, or technical errors. Also, there are certain aspects of web usage, email, your computer, and your connection to the internet which we cannot control. Therefore, we make no representation that the operation of this site will be uninterrupted or free of errors, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors or loss.
For these reasons we cannot warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items on this Site or the privacy of responses to you via e-mail.
Customers and potential customers are invited to contact us or our agents by non-Internet means for important personal transactions. However, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, OR FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE BY ANY PERSON; OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION DURING REPLY TO YOU BY E-MAIL OR OTHER ELECTRONIC MEANS; EVEN IF PROGRESS FINANCIAL OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdiction, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
THIS SITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT OR DAMAGE YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING OF THIS SITE, THE WEB OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THIS SITE OR THE WEB. WE DO NOT WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES NOT OWNED OR AFFILIATED WITH US.
We reserve the right to make changes to any content or to the Terms of this Site at any time and without notice.
We make every reasonable effort to provide you with sound information at our Site. We also invite you to make personal contact with us via non-Internet means. However, limitations of the Internet do not allow us to establish a client, fiduciary or professional relationship with you through this Site. Accordingly, we require that: YOU AGREE THAT NO CLIENT, ADVISORY, FIDUCIARY OR PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED, IMPLIED OR ESTABLISHED BETWEEN YOU AND US AND THAT YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT NO PERSON OR ENTITY IS, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, ENGAGED IN RENDERING AUDITING, ACCOUNTING, INVESTMENT, SECURITIES, TAX, LEGAL ADVICE OR CONSULTING OPINIONS AND THAT YOU WILL CONSULT APPROPRIATE LICENSED PROFESSIONALS FOR OPINIONS AND ADVICE RELATING TO THE SPECIFIC FACTS, LAWS AND ROLES WHICH MAY APPLY IN YOUR SPECIFIC CASE.
You hereby agree that all disputes and causes of action arising out of use of this Site may be arbitrated (at our sole discretion) by a single arbitrator selected by us and conducted in California, or such other location, as we may choose in its sole discretion, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and the California Rules of Civil Procedure with limited discovery. The judgment of the arbitrator shall be binding and executable in any civil court. We will pay to AAA arbitration fees in excess of the first $500 U.S. dollars for you once you have paid $500 to AAA, but in no case more than a total of $3,000 arising out of any single, group or class cause of action. The losing party shall pay all costs and fees. Equitable actions for temporary restraining orders or injunctions may be instituted in a court of competent jurisdiction concerning the use, misuse or improper dissemination of information.
No failure, omission or delay on our part in exercising any right under this Agreement will preclude any other further exercise of that right or other right under this Agreement.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or any Site content at any time without notice and in our sole discretion, by (1) posting a change notice or a new Terms and Conditions on our Site, or (2) using commercially reasonable efforts to notify you via email, if provided. Any change to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective as to you or any user who uses this Site without notice, by posting of the Terms and Conditions as changed on this Site, with or without notice of any specific changes. You agree that you will comply with these Terms and Conditions as they may be modified from time to time by us by checking for modifications on this Site, whether or not you have received notice of any changes by e-mail or otherwise. If any modifications of this Terms and Conditions are unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate use of this Site immediately. Your continued use of this Site following your receipt of notice of any modifications will constitute binding acceptance of any modification. Any inconsistent terms between these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent modifications or Terms and Conditions posted on this Site shall be controlled according to the latest posting.
No person under the age of 18 may use this Site. We do not knowingly solicit business by minors or children and request that any person under the age of 18 have their parent or responsible adult contact us. If you are under age 18 please leave this Site immediately. You agree to report all information you have about any person under 18 who uses this Site to us immediately using the Contact and Notification Information below.
Although we try to protect information you send us, we cannot guarantee that information sent over the Internet is completely confidential. There are certain aspects of Internet usage, your computer and your links to the Internet we cannot control. Therefore, transmission of information to us on the Internet must be undertaken at your own risk.
We will respond to your inquiries and questions via e-mail if you provide us with an e-mail address. However, be advised that information sent by e-mail may not be completely confidential not only because of certain aspects of electronic transfer, but also because others may have access to the computer or e-mail address to which the e-mail response is sent. Unless you specifically state in capital letters within your inquiry as follows: “DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS INQUIRY BY E-MAIL”, you hereby consent to response to your inquiries and questions via e-mail in view of the risks inherent in using e-mail.
These Terms and Conditions comprise the entire agreement between you and us. There are no agreements, understandings, promises or conditions, oral or written, express or implied, concerning the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions or in consideration hereof that are not merged herein or superseded hereby. These Terms and Conditions shall not be modified, terminated, or discharged except by written instrument signed by authorized representatives of the parties hereto.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to terminate, restrict, or suspend this Site, service, access or information for you at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.
Certain material that may be provided on this Site is independently obtained, prepared and provided by third parties (“Information”) which are not affiliated with us and we are not responsible for these third parties. This Information is provided free of charge for your general understanding and should not be relied upon for specific decisions and transactions. We have not reviewed the Information and are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or correct sequencing of the Information. The Information does not in any way represent our opinion. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OTHER PERSONS TRANSMITTING THE INFORMATION BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES AND DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION) EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
All ideas, expressions and inventions (excluding any nonpublic personal information) submitted to us via this Site shall be deemed and remain our property and we shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor or customer provides to us through this Site. We shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding ideas, expressions and inventions (excluding any nonpublic personal information) except as agreed in writing executed by all parties.
You may contact us using the following information +1 832-767-0680 or Fraternitas LLC, 4299 San Felipe Street, Suite 135 77027 Houston, Texas.
© 2016 Fraternitas LLC, Inc. All rights are reserved worldwide. No portion of this site may be
copied or reproduced in any medium or in any manner other than stated herein without the
written permission of Fraternitas LLC, Inc.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time and update them on this Site
and/or other means as required.
“Site” means and includes any and all websites maintained by Fraternitas LLC, . (or his brand “LOMSY”), its affiliates or agents. The terms “we,” “us,” or “our”, as used on this website, mean and include Fraternitas LLC, its affiliate or agents. The term “you” refers to you as an individual person accessing any Site. What types of information do we collect on this Site? In addition to any information you choose to submit to us when using the Site (including personally-identifiable information), we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) store or collect certain information whenever you visit the Site (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored or accessed using technology that may be downloaded to your computer, browser, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with the Site. This Usage Information may include:
● Your IP address, UDID or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Site, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier;
● Your Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
● The areas within our Site you visit and your activities there, including remembering you, the frequency and duration of your use, and your preferences;
● Your Device location;
● Your Device characteristics; and
● Certain other Device data, including the time of day, and the address of the website from which you entered the Site, among other information.
Cookies and Web Beacons Cookies are small files containing alphanumeric characters that are used to identify your computer’s browser. We may send one or more Cookies to your computer to monitor your experience on the Site, and to allow us to improve the Site to better serve our customers and other users. Cookies may also be used to improve the security of the Site. No personally identifiable information about you, such as your name or social security number, is embedded in these Cookies.
Your browser should allow you to manage Cookies, and it may allow you to manage Web Beacons, used by various websites. However, if your browser’s settings are too restrictive you may not be able to use all of the features of a website, including this Site. Additional information about tracking technologies We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information such as Cookies and Web Beacons (as described above) (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”).
There may be other Tracking Technologies now and later devised that are used by us in connection with the Site.
● Strictly Necessary. We may use Tracking Technologies that we consider are strictly necessary to allow you to use and access our Site, including cookies required to prevent fraudulent activity, improve security or allow you to make use of point redemption functionality.
● Performance Related.
We may use Tracking Technologies that are useful in order to assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the activities, content, products or services offered through the Site or to detect and remedy performance issues on the Site.
● Functionality Related. We may use Tracking Technologies that are required to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Site, including identifying you when you use our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences, including in terms o the presentation of content on our Site.
● Targeting Related.
We may use Tracking Technologies to deliver content relevant to your interests in the Site and third party services based on how you interact with our content. This includes using Tracking Technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the content that has been delivered to you.
Can I confirm that the information Fraternitas LLC collects is correct?
● Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important. If you ever have questions or issues with the accuracy of your personally identifiable information, please contact us at “
email@example.com”, or at the address 4299 San Felipe Street, Suite 135 77027 Houston, Texas. We will promptly investigate your concerns and update our records as needed.
● We request that you keep your information as up to date as possible so that you may get the maximum benefit from us. In particular, please make sure that you inform us of e-mail address changes since this is the most rapid way to communicate. How is information collected on this Site protected?
● We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to protect and limit access to personal information. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We authorize our employees to access your information only when they need it to do their work, and we require companies that work for us to protect your information.
● Information that we collect from you may be stored in the United States or other countries, and is protected in accordance with our information security standards. In some cases, we may also use this information to help protect the security of your personal and account information.
● Please note that information you send to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information (such as your Social Security number) to us. Am I protected when linking to other sites?
● At our discretion, we may include or offer links to third party Internet websites, banner ads or advertisements for the convenience of users in locating information, products and services that may be of interest. If you use those linked Internet websites or advertisements, you may leave this Site and go to websites that we do not control.
These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
● Third parties that have content embedded on our Site may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited our Site from a certain IP address.
● We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside third parties your personally identifiable information, except as described below. We may share your personally identifiable information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and secure.
● We may also release your information (a) when we believe release is appropriate to comply with, or to allow our investors or potential investors to comply with, any law, regulation, legal process or government request; (b) for the purposes of limiting fraud; or (c) to enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
● We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from our Site about children under the age 13. We request that persons under the age of 18 not use our Site without supervision from a responsible adult. If a child whom we know to be under the age of 13 sends personal information to us online, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child, notify parents, or seek parental consent.
Effective Date: February 1, 2017
Copyright 2017, Fraternitas LLC, . All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved worldwide. We may change these terms at any time and update them on this site and/or by other means as required.